Nuffnang Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

A.W.O.L

So. I was missing for a few days on blogger. Its alright. I'm still alive and breathing. But, i did feel like i was about to die on Sunday night as i had Asthma attack in the middle of the night. I couldn't breathe and had to go to the nearest clinic ASAP. Otherwise, i think I'd be dead by now as i was gasping for oxygen. So, I went to the clinic, saw the physician and she said,'' boy, you're having an asthma attack''.. I was like, ''What the fuck.'' It has been since a long long long time since i had asthma. So, i needed oxygen badly and about 5 mins later, i was given an oxygen mask to put on for 30 minutes.. Then i got my prescriptions, which tasted like shit. And i got an inhaler, which my bb calls it an apparatus for nerds? Still, however nerdy it is, it makes me feel better and saves my life too :) But she always wants to suck and breathe in the Ventolin thingy. Getting addicted to it for no apparent reason i guess? Haha. But after getting the treatment i needed badly, I felt alive all over again. So people, please treasure the available oxygen in the air. Its hell if you breathe and no oxygen enters your lungs. You'll feel like you're about to die. And it doesn't feel very good... So, love oxygen. Its every living being best friend for life. No oxygen, no life. Then you'll Die..